The Quietest SFX-L PSU
Taking after the ROG Thor, the ROG Loki SFX-L 850W Platinum brandishes the same enthusiast-grade components and features, all packed into an SFX-L form factor. Boasting quiet operation and high performance, the Loki is primed to power your next SFF build.
- ROG heatsinks cover critical components. Lower temps result in a longer lifespan and reduced noise.
- Axial-tech cooling: 120mm fan with PWM control for low noise and thermals kept in check.
- ATX 3.0 Compatible: ROG Loki is compliant with ATX 3.0 guidelines and bundled with a 16-pin PCIe cable that can pipe up to 600W of power to PCIe Gen 5.0 graphics cards.
- Lambda A Certification: Certified low noise levels, below 25 dB.
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified: Up to 92% efficient for low heat and noise, and increased reliability.
- Aura Sync compatible: Ready to synchronize lighting effects across your gaming setup.
ROG LOKI SFX-L 850W Platinum
Intel Form Factor
125 x 125 x 63.5 mm
AC Input Range
DC Output Voltage
+3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb
20A 20A 70.8A 0.8A 2.5A
110W 110W 850W 9.6W 12.5W
MB 24/20-pin x 1 CPU 4+4-pin x 2 PCI-E 16-pin x 1 (both PSU & component side) PCI-E 8-pin x 3 SATA x 6 PERIPHERAL x 4
Power Cord x 1 Motherboard Power Cable x 1 (450mm) CPU Cable x 2 (550mm) PCI-E Gen 5 16-pin Cable x 1 (450mm) PCI-E 1-to-1 Cable x 1 (450mm) PCI-E 1-to-2 Cable x 1 (450mm) SATA 1-to-3 Cable x 2 (300+200+100mm) Peripheral 1-to-4 Cable x 1 (300+100+100+100mm) Addressable RGB Cable x 1 (800mm) User Manual x 1 ATX to SFX adapter bracket x 1
1.815kg (single PSU)
0dB Fan Button
Cybenetics Noise Level Certification