The ROG Strix 1000W Gold PSU brings premium cooling performance to heavyweight gaming rigs
- ROG heatsinks cover critical components, delivering lower temperatures and reduced noise.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.
- Cosmetic customization is enabled by a magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
- Fully modular cables keep your rig neat and tidy.
- 10-year warranty included.
16 x 15 x 8.6 Centimeter
AC Input Range
ROG Thermal Solution
DC Output Voltage
+3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb
25A 25A 83A 0.3A 3A
125W 996W 3.6W 15W
MB 24/20-pin x 1 CPU 4+4-pin x 2 PCI-E 6+2-pin x 6 SATA x 8 PERIPHERAL x 6
Power Cord x 1 Motherboard Power Cable x 1 (610mm) CPU Cable x2 (1000mm) PCIE 1-to-2 Cable x3 (675+75mm) SATA 1-to-4 Cable x1 (410+150+150+150mm) SATA 1-to-4 Cable x1 (450+120+120+120mm) Peripheral 1-to-3 Cable x2 (450+120+120mm) ROG badge x 2 ROG logo magnet x 1 ROG label x 3 *MB/ CPU/ PCI-E cables come with embedded capacitors in the middle.
0dB Fan Button
Cybenetics Noise Level Certification